At Rainwood Interiors, we have a large selection of carpet samples to choose from. We strive to keep our sample selections and prices competitive with any other flooring store in the area. We showcase a vast selection of manufacturers, colors, styles, and prices for you to choose from. We carry many of your favorite name brand carpets. Come in today and check out our quality and up-to-date looks! We have something for everyone and every project. Whether it’s indoor or outdoor, residential or commercial carpet that you’re looking for, we’ve got an option to fit your needs!
Our carpet manufacturers include:
- Unique Carpets LDT
- Hibernia Woolen Mills
- Philadelphia PC Commercial
Carpet is available in many Styles, Textures, and Colors. Carpet can be made of Synthetic fibers (Nylon, Olefin, and Triexta), Natural fibers (Wool, Cotton), or Re-cycled fibers (Polyester). Warm, soft, and quite, carpet will last for many years when well maintained. From plush, patterned, multi-colored, and ornate designs, we sample the most current and popular styles on the market today!
CUSTOM RUG PROGRAM: Don’t forget to check out our carpet options to create your own custom rug!
The best way to ensure long-lasting beauty, comfort, and durability in your carpet is to vacuum it regularly, as it prevents soil from becoming embedded in the carpet’s pile. -Depending on the type of carpet you have, you’ll want to use a vacuum with a rotating brush, a beater bar, or suction only. -When vacuuming high pile or premium soft carpets, look for the following features that will allow you to easily maintain your carpet:
- Adjustable Height – Use the highest setting where appropriate
- Efficient Airflow – Avoid vacuums with very concentrated or sealed suction
- Large wheels allow the appliance to glide easily across the carpet
-Have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12-18 months. This not only prolongs the life of your carpet, but also is a key factor in keeping your carpet warranty in effect. -Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or you may damage the carpet. -To remove a dent caused by heavy furniture, stroke carpet with the edges of a coin. You can also use a hair dryer or a steam iron to gently raise the dented area while you tug upward on the tufts. CAUTION: DO NOT LET THE IRON TOUCH THE CARPET. -If your carpet is burned, remove the tops of the dark, burnt fibers with a curved fingernail scissors. If the burn is excessive, the carpet may require patching or replacement. -If flooding occurs from a burst pipe, washing machine overflow or other leak, the carpet needs to be dried, front and back, by a professional cleaner with the proper equipment.
- For carpet care, a wet/dry vacuum cleaner is the best way to effectively remove stains. Use the attachment with the best suction and vacuum as much of the stain as possible, continuing to add water to the stain as you go. Treatment of the affected area should begin immediately upon discovery. The more time that elapses before treatment, the more difficult a stain will be to remove.
- First, scrape the food spill gently with a spoon or a dull knife, or a Mohawk FloorCare Essentials Carpet Cleaning Key, removing as much solid material as possible. If detergent is required, use it sparingly and gently rinse the area with water while moving the vacuum wand back and forth. Use a towel to absorb all moisture.
- If spot removal solvent is necessary, use Mohawk FloorCare Essentials Spot Remover or other low residue carpet and spot remover that has been approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute of America. Apply several drops of cleaner to a clean white cloth and blot the carpet in an inconspicuous area. If a color change occurs or color transfers to the cloth, consult a professional carpet cleaner.
- Place towels or cloth over wet area and weight with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- If stains remain after cleaning, moisten the tufts in the stained area with 3% hydrogen peroxide and let stand for one hour. Blot and repeat until carpet is stain-free. No rinsing is necessary. Apply a pad of paper towels and weigh them down, allowing carpet to dry. Some stains cannot be removed because they permanently alter the carpet’s color. These stains include acid toilet bowl cleaners, acne medication, alkaline drain cleaners, chlorinated bleaches, hair dyes, iodine, insecticides, mustard with turmeric and plant fertilizers. For these types of stains, call a professional. In order to maintain and protect your warranty coverage under the terms of these warranties, you must do the following: A minimum of one professional cleaning every 12-18 months is required.